Betcha thought this was gonna be about the election, eh? Nope! It’s about personal empowerment!
Aunt Noony’s Five Tips to Regain Your Power and Your Voice
- Try morning pages. Write three pages of longhand writing in the morning, each day.
- Eat clean. Close your mouth, honey, and don’t put that crap in there. You know the crap I mean. Treat your body like a fine, precious object, ’cause it is.
- Go to bed. Make sure to get lots of good sleep.
- Say no! Keep your schedule clear of minutiae that only pleases others. Schedule time for yourself and for passtimes you enjoy.
- Follow your passion! What excites you? Do that thing. Don’t know yet? Get yourself a copy of Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way and experiment until you find something. Don’t be afraid to play; all the big kids do it!
And remember! Your vote, and voice, are critical! ~hugs~