Thirteen things I could make for dinner.
1. French Toast-fast and warm, it’s cold outside.
2. Omelet’s-same as above, seems I’ve got breakfast on my mind.
3. Burritos-already got the grated cheese, heat the beans and voila.
4. Spaghetti-got some homemade sauce made from my garden in the freezer.
5. Toasted cheese sandwiches and tomato soup-mom always made this for me as a child when it was raining outside.
6. Ham sandwiches-Got some awesome eight grain bread, Swiss cheese and fresh tomatoes
7. Hot dogs-extremely fast, kids can heat them up while I get ready for work.
8. Sloppy Joes-Take some time, but always good.
9. Macaroni and Cheese-oldie but a goodie
10. Chicken Noodle Soup and Tuna Sandwiches-yummy.
11. Pork chops and stuffing-time consuming but more like a real meal.
12. Cold cereal-a mommy cop out-but I could squeeze in a nap before work.
13. Shepherd’s Pie-frozen will take an hour or more to heat up.
So, what will it be?